Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Twilight 2

I am continuing on my reading of twilight and am on the middle of chapter 14. Bella and Edward are having a romantic scene in the forest and it was impossible to put the book down! My favorite quote from the recent reading i have done is when Bella watches Edward in amazement as he quickly moves from tree to tree and thinks: "He'd never been less human . . . or more beautiful" (264). In my opinion, this quote shows lot about how gorgeous and perfect Edward is and how uncontrollable Bella's love for him is becoming. Also while reading, i love when they spend an entire page comparing the love that Edward has towards Bella to someone who is addicted to heroin. This seems interesting because i feel like Edward is trying to say that she is his addiction and that he is constantly thinking of her and constantly wanting to be with her.

So far i am really enjoying this book and i am beginning to read it before i go to bed and i can't put it down! I am in love with Edward Cullen and he is the ideal man that i want in my life. I am so jealous of Bella! Even though her and Edward are really cute together! :)

No comments: